Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a suite of Applications that transforms businesses, processes and relationships into modern, Cloud based technologies that deliver efficiency, cost-effectiveness, resilience, scalability and modern security. Whatever your business need, you would find a suitable combination of Applications tailored to your needs.
Build great customer relationships by focusing on optimum customer satisfaction with the Customer Service apps. Customer Service provides many features and tools that organizations can use to manage the services they provide to customers.
Use Dynamics 365 for Customer Service to:
- Track customer issues through cases.
- Record all interactions related to a case.
- Share information in the knowledge base.
- Create queues, and route cases to the right channels.
- Create and track service levels through service level agreements (SLAs).
- Define service terms through entitlements.
- Manage performance and productivity through reports and dashboards.
- Create and schedule services.
What Dynamics 365 for Sales offers
Dynamics 365 for Sales offers great benefits, whether you're Sales Manager, Director, Coordinator, or Sales Representative; whether you're using a desktop, phone, or tablet.
Benefits for sales people
- Follow guided business processes, so you know which steps to take next to close deals faster. You can tailor these business processes for your organization's needs.
- Manage customers and deals wherever you are, on any device (phone, tablet, PC, or Mac).
- Get productive faster by using familiar tools. Dynamics 365 for Sales is tightly integrated with Office 365 apps, which makes it easier to get going more quickly.
- Use SharePoint to store and view documents like presentations or notes in the context of a record, such as an opportunity, so anyone working on the opportunity can view them.
- Open sales data in Excel, make changes, and save the changes back to Dynamics 365 for Sales—all without switching between applications.
- Get actionable insights and suggestions based on how you work. For example, if you have an opportunity closing next week, the Relationship Assistant will send you a reminder to connect with your customer.
- Find all activities (appointments, phone calls, and so on) related to a customer or opportunity in one central place, so you have the context you need to do your job.
Benefits for sales managers
- Accelerate your team's performance by using real-time analytics based on historical data and predictive information.
- Monitor results, and provide feedback and coaching, in real time.
- Use immersive Excel and prebuilt templates to do quick analysis without leaving Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Keep track of your accounts and contacts for easy access and quick analytics.
- Nurture your sales from lead to order, and create sales collateral.
- Create marketing lists and campaigns, and even follow service cases associated with specific accounts or opportunities.
For more information, give us a call today or fill out the contact form below, or else send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-403-771-1264.
Back to Home Page